Learn More About Us
About Our Services
Meet Our Associates
View Typical Projects
Copy of Our Articles
Current Job Openings
Contact Us Right Now
Building Related Sites
Building Diagnostics® Associates
Commercial - Industrial - Institutional - Retail - Government
Florida's Best Roofing and Building Repair Architecture Firm
Architects and Roofing Consultants specializing in analysis and solution of moisture intrusion, roofing and wall system failures, especially those involving all types of roofing, EIFS, stucco, sealants, brick, concrete and stone masonry.
We provide architectural services for solving roofing and wall problems, including investigations, construction documents, bidding, contract administration, and on-site construction observation.
Roof Consulting and Exterior Wall Consulting Services:
- Surveys and evaluations of existing conditions of roofing and exterior walls
- Professional opinions on remaining service life
- Probable construction costs for repairs and budgeting assistance
- Infrared moisture and energy loss surveys
- Five year Capital Plans for roof replacement
- Bidding assistance
- Prequalification of contractors
- Administering the contract for construction
- Construction observation
- Roof maintenance programs
- Hurricane damage assessments
- Roofing – Built-up, modified bitumen, single ply, metal, coated foam, shingle, slate and tile
- Walls - EIFS, stucco brick, stone and precast concrete
- Waterproofing – Sealants and coatings
- Structure - Glulam beams, concrete parking decks and pile foundations
Architectural License: AAF000114
MEMBER - American Institute of Architects
This Symbol designates architects who are Active members of the American Institute of Architects. They are Professionals in their specialty of architecture and are dedicated to the highest standards of excellence.
Copyright © 1998 - 2013 by Building Diagnostics® Associates. All rights reserved.